These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age
Registrations and authorisations
HJMPrint SC is registered with CEIDG. You can find the online version of the register at https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/Search.aspx.
HJMPRINT SC's VAT number is PL 7712895468
This website www.aviado.shop is owned and operated by:
97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski
You can contact HJMPRINT SC by:
- email to email@example.com
- phone: +48 733 767 627
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not pass your e-mail address to other trusted traders unless you agree. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
· your name
· phone number
· email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We store information about you using cookies. Our cookies policy: ….........
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, HJMPRINT SC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
· sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
· show any material from the website in public;
· reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
· edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
· redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without HJMPRINT SC express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without HJMPRINT SC express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. HJMPRINT SC reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at HJMPRINT SC discretion.
If HJMPRINT SC provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
HJMPRINT SC may disable your user ID and password in HJMPRINT SC's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. HJMPRINT SC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, HJMPRINT SC does not warrant that:
· this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
· the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
HJMPRINT SC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
· to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
· for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
· for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HJMPRINT SC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit HJMPRINT SC's liability in respect of any:
· death or personal injury caused by HJMPRINT SC 's negligence;
· fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of HJMPRINT SC; or
· matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for HJMPRINT SC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, HJMPRINT SC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against HJMPRINT SC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect HJMPRINT SC's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as HJMPRINT SC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify HJMPrint SC and undertake to keep HJMPrint SC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by HJMPrint SC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of HJMPrint SC legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HJMPrint SC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to HJMPrint SC other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, HJMPRINT SC may take such action as HJMPRINT SC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
HJMPRINT SC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
HJMPRINT SC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with HJMPrint SC rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and HJMPRINT SC in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Standard conditions of sale
1. "Consumer" shall bear the meaning as described in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
2. "Seller" - HJMPrint SC
3. "Price" - price for the Products including, packing and VAT.
4. "Products" - goods specified.
5. "Delivery date" - date specified by the Seller when the Products are to be delivered.
6. "Conditions" - terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by
7. "Buyer" - person who buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller.
2. Conditions applicable
1. Nothing in these conditions shall affect the buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
2. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written quotation of the
Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written or verbal order of the Buyer which is accepted by the
Seller including but not limited to orders placed using the Seller’s electronic online ordering service,
subject in any case to these conditions, which shall govern the contract to
the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or
purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer.
3. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other
document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
4. If any provision of these conditions is adjudged invalid or unenforcable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these
conditions and the remainder of those provisions in question shall not be affected.
6. If the Seller does not have sufficient stock to be able to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer then any sum paid by the Buyer will be
refunded or re-credited to your account and the Seller will notify you at the address given by you in your order form.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of your order and the Seller will not be obliged to offer
any compensation for disappointment suffered.
3. The price and payment
1. Save as provided otherwise herein the Price shall be that as stipulated in the Seller’s published price list current at the date of order of the
Products. Any event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any
variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the contract upon written notice.
If notice of price increase is given by the seller, the buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and
receive back any sums they have paid. Notice of cancellation
must be received in writing by the seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the buyer.
2. Payment of the Price shall be due at the date of the order. Time for payment shall be of the essence. If the Buyer does not pay the Price on
notification of shipment the Seller may bring an action for the Price even though property in the Products has not been passed to
the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to make payment as required the Seller may suspend delivery of the Products or any further
Products ordered until payment is made in full.
4. The products
1. The quantity and description of the Products shall be set out in the Seller’s quotation.
2. The Seller may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to
conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller’s specification.
3. Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
1. Quick delivery, up to 7 working days.
2. Goods will be delivered in self-assembly packages.
3. Delivery charge is based on the weight of the consignment.
4. Delivery of the products shall be made by the Seller or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the
Sellers premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
5. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence – however we aim to fulfill the delivery within 1-6 weeks from the date of the order.
Please note some items may be delivered sooner or later than the above stated period.
6. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
7. All orders for delivery to addresses within mainland UK are delivered at the advised charge prior to order confirmation.
8. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scotland, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands may incur surcharges.
9. Normal delivery times are 8am - 6pm on working days. We do deliver on weekends or bank holidays if agreed with customer.
We will contact you by email to arrange a suitable delivery day.
10. Generally, where an order contains more than one item all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available.
11. Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to
charge the customer a minimum of £25 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
12. We regret that your goods can only be delivered to the ground floor; our couriers are not permitted or insured to take any items
delivered above ground floor level
13. Our drivers are unaccompanied; they will not move or take away any existing goods or property for the purpose of assembly or installation
of the goods. The goods will be left inside your premises at the safest convenient location.
Delivery drivers as standard will not carry items upstairs,and all transportation of your goods to a location upstairs is entirely carried out at
the contractors risk and discretion.
PLEASE NOTE “carry items upstairs” also covers flats which are not located on the ground floor.
14. All goods must be signed for on delivery. Please check packages on delivery for any damage before signing, in the event of damage
you should contact us immediately by phone, email or via our website contact form at www.bestfurnituredeal.co.uk/contact-us/
Any damaged goods found after unpacking please contact us on the details given above.
6. Terms and Conditions of Installation and Assembly Service
If we have agreed with you to arrange for the goods to be fitted, the following applies:
to make sure that the fitter has access to the site at reasonable times (between 8amand 6pm on weekdays) or otherwise
as agreed by you and us;make sure that any re-routing or installation of plumbing
(including water, radiators, drainage, gas, sewage and the like), or electrics, removal of
existing furniture and carpets have been carried out to a good workman-like standard prior to the fitting date;
to provide reasonable access to the room to be fitted (ladder access is not acceptable) to clear the room to provide
sufficient working space for the fitter,and co-operate in reducing health and safety risks to an acceptable level.
to provide the driver with the guest parking permit if you live in a controlled parking zone or alternatively make necessary
payment for time vehicle is parked.
You confirm that you have told us of any particular features which you know about the site or its construction which may make the
installation more difficult than we might reasonably expect. In particular, you acknowledge that you have checked the walls are sound.
Unless we have specifically mentioned otherwise, VAT has been included
7. Returns and Cancellations
An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 7 days following delivery of the goods.
If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within seven days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer
service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order.
Buyer can either arrange to return the goods himself to the Sellers specified address at his own cost or he may ask the
Seller to collect the goods in which case he will be charged by the seller the same amount he paid for original delivery
when placing an order Buyer will be responsible for return delivery costs. which will be deducted from his refund
Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging.
Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected and a charge of £35 may be levied
to cover cost of failed collection.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged.
Please note that for selected items of leather/fabric upholstery there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee unless the order is
cancelled within one week of placement.
Such items are clearly marked.Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened.
Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned.
If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
8. Acceptance of the products
Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the
Products 5 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
9. Title and risk
Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the
Seller has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.
The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the
Products which remain the property of the Seller,
but if the Buyer does so all moneys owing to the Seller shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy on the Seller)
immediately become due and payable.
10. Insolvency of buyer
This clause applies if:
The Buyer makes any voluntary arrangements with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or
(being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt,or (being a company) goes into liquidation
(otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or
An encumbrancer takes possession, or a receiver is appointed, of any of the property or assets of the Buyer, or
The Buyer, not being a consumer, ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business, or
The Seller reasonably apprehends that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to the
Buyer and notifies the Buyer accordingly.
If the Clause applies, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the
Seller shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under the contract without
any liability to the Buyer, and if the Products have been delivered but not paid for the
Price shall become immediately due and payable that despite any previous arrangement or agreement to the contrary.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or
circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or
unavailability of power at the Seller’s premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or
unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the conditions shall be in writing and in the case of notices to
the Seller, addressed to the Seller at its registered office or in the case of notices to the Buyer, at the Buyer’s address as provided to the Seller.
The headings of the Clauses in these conditions are intended for reference only and will not affect the construction of these conditions.
Representations No statement, description, warranty condition or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list or advertisement
or communication or made verbally by any of the Agents or Employees of the Seller shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way
there of any of these conditions.
Additional costs The Buyer agrees to pay for any loss or extra cost incurred by the Seller through the
Buyers instructions or lack of instructions or through failure or delay in taking delivery or through
any acts or default on the part of the Buyer, its servants, agents or employees.
13. Proper law of contract
This Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever arising
determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.